Thank you for considering volunteering your time and energy to CCA!
We rely heavily on dedicated volunteers to accomplish our mission. We consider time a valuable donation and we show our appreciation of the dedication and effort that our volunteers give by posting their work on our Facebook, Twitter and eblasts.
Here’s how you can help CCA:
- Answering the phone or other administrative duties
- Mentoring or tutoring a child, coordinating or helping with a special project, or arranging a program for children in our housing programs as part of our After-School Program
- Providing childcare for parents while they are in our workshops, learning new skills, or out looking for jobs
- Using your carpentry or building skills to repair or improve our facilities
- Providing our residents with computer hardware and software training and support
- Cooking for special events
- Providing cleaning services for apartments and common areas
- Assisting with fundraising events and mailings
- Holding food drives, sorting food, or preparing and distributing baskets during our Thanksgiving food drive
- Participating in spring and fall cleanups
- Participating in special group projects
Please contact CCA at (203) 777-7848 to learn more.